- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Name:||Writing Burn Notices|
|Posting Access:||All Members|
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our guidelines, as you will be expected to know, understand, and comply with them when posting to or interacting with the community. Violation may result in a mod asking you to edit your content or, in extreme cases, the deletion of your post.
Please use the following entry header for any submissions:
1) Civil English. Be polite, and don't bring personal drama here--standard fare. If you've a problem with a member, please feel free to message the mod.
2) English. Period. We understand not everyone speaks fluent English, but that is not an excuse for writing a sentence like "thIs iz 4 u plz". Please use proper punctuation and grammar. If we cannot understand you, we retain the right to delete your post or comment.
2.1) For authors, we ask that you please proof your work. Working with a beta is not required, but please make the effort of catching obvious errors. The mods will warn you if your work appears to have not been proofread, and we reserve the right to delete posts if they are not edited within three days of the warning.
3) Cut fic below the header and any images larger than 300x300px.
4) We rate via the Fiction Ratings System.
5) Spell out character names and pairings to avoid confusion.
6) Crossovers are allowed, provided characters and settings from Burn Notice are prominent.
7) Feedback is always appreciated.
8) Freezing comments on a post/deleting your post because you dislike the responses is a bannable offence, and it only takes once. If you feel a commenter is being unreasonably rude, please let the mod know and it will be taken care of.
9) No plagiarism. Again, standard fare.
Ads & Advertising:
1) Communities related to Burn Notice may be advertised once without permission. The ad must be placed behind a cut and labelled as such. Failure to do this will result in your post being deleted.
2) Please keep ads brief, and don't spam the community.
3) You are always welcome to link back to personal journals or fic communities if you are linking to your own work. You do not have to post directly to this community, but make sure you are not linking to locked posts.
burn_notice || burn_notice_graphics
Interested in affiliating? Contact the mod!
Contact the Mod
Mod Post at Burn Notice Fic
Layout Custom CSS thanks to grrliz @ thefulcrum